వివరణ సేకరణ :
Sri Pavuloori Srinivasachari's book
For Telugu Click Here
Sri Veerabrahmendra Swami Kalagnanam Highlights
Kaliyuga’s 5000 years hence starting from the years by name ‘Prabhava’ to
‘Pardhiva’ there would be many cataclysms all over the world. Mass deaths of
people, animals, and soldiers would happen. Fire bursts, poisonous gases,
volcanic eruptions, torrential rains, tornados, world wars, landslides,
explosions in mountains, killings by lifeless machines, deluges in rivers and
oceans would wipe out lives on a large scale. World War-II ended in last
Pardhiva (1945); again the next Pardhiva was 2005 before which we had seen
Tsunami which claimed 230,210lives. When Saturn enters Zodiac sign Gemini, many
sinners would be killed. And in the year named ‘Ananda’ ‘Kali Dharma’ would
decline. (This means again loss of lives to relieve the burden of earth). When
Saturn enters a zodiac he remains there for 2.5 years as per astrological
calculations; but when he enters Gemini, due to the effect of Kalagyana, that
period remains devastating to the world. Saturn entered Gemini in the years
1913, 1943, 1973, and 2003. In 1913 (created World War-1 where causalities were
37 million), 1943 (killed 50-70 million in World War-2), 1973 (Famine of 1974 in
Bangladesh claiming 1,000,000 lives, Cyclone named 'Super Typhoon Nina' in China
claiming 210,000 lives), 1973 (Dhaka Tornado of 1973 claimed 681 lives, &
Banqiao Dam failure- China in 1975 claimed 231,000 lives), 2003 (Bam earthquake-
Iran claiming 26,271 lives, European heat wave claiming 40,000 lives, Indian
Ocean Tsunami of Indonesia in 2004 claimed 230,210 lives, Kashmir Earthquake of
2005 claimed 79,000 lives). The year named ‘Ananda’ repeated itself in 1915 and
1974 whose death tolls have been mentioned above. “Fair faced (Sweta Mukhi)
people would rule this country. This verse foretells about British rule on
Sri Pothuluri Veera Brahmendra Swamy (Telugu: పోతులూరి వీరబ్రహ్మేంద్రస్వామి) a
Hindu mystic, born in 1610 in Kadapa district of Andra Pradesh state in India.
He is the author of Kaalagnaana, a collection of predictions about future or
prophecies, a Telugu text that predicts the arrival of Kalki in the form of Sri
According to Vedas (Hindu scriptures), the Almighty is Viswakarma (the Creator
of Universe and The Father of Vedas (Vedapitha)) and His Wife is Gayathri
(Mother of Vedas (Vedamatha)), and their five sons (who are be called Pancha
Brahmas) are Lord Manu Brahma (Lord Siva), Lord Maya Brahma (Lord Vishnu), Lord
Thwashtru Brahma (Lord Brahma), Lord Shilpi Brahma (Lord Indra) and Lord
Viswagna Brahma (Lord Surya).
Out of the Pancha Brahmas, Lord Maya Brahma (Lord Vishnu) had taken many
incarnations whenever the world is at stake and in turmoil. Ten incarnations of
Lord Maya Brahma (Lord Vishnu) are given much importance and the forthcoming
incarnation is Lord Kalki/Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya. Before taking
incarnation as Lord Kalki/Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya, it is evidently
believed that Lord Maya Brahma (Lord Vishnu) has taken incarnation as Sri
Pothuluri Veera Brahmendra Swamy, who will come into action as Lord Kalki/Lord
Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya.
Kalagnanam(Kalajnan), literally meaning 'Knowledge of Time' was written by Sri
Pothuluri Veera Brahmendra Swamy, who lived in Andhra Pradesh State of India,
about 400 years ago and went in Jeeva Samadhi (entry into grave alive) (still
alive and prosecuting penance in Jeeva Samadhi) at Kandimallayapalle (popularly
known as Brahmamgari Matham (Mutt) (Lat. 14N50 Long. 78E50), in Kadapa District
of Andhra Pradesh State, Bharat(India).
Kalagnanam was written in Telugu Language and 'Sandra Sindhu Veda' on palm
leaves, and Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy's sayings and ballads are being sung by
wandering minstrels and mendicants. They are in the oral tradition. Most of his
predictions have come true and rest is yet to come true. It is stated that
Kalagnanam of the entire World contains 3,32,000 volumes. A small part of
Kalagnanam is available in Brahmamgari Matham at Kandimallayapalle,
Siddhayyagari Matham at Mudumala, Rangarajugari Matham at Nagaripadu, and the
remaining major part is kept in the inner pit of Banaganapalle Mutt under
tamarind sprout which has grown into a big tree now. In every village and town
of Andhra Pradesh, and in some parts of South India, we find a shrine in the
name of 'Brahmamgari gudi'and we don't find a single person in Andhra Pradesh,
who does not mention Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy's name and his Kalagnanam, at
least once in his lifetime. His devotees call him as Jejinayana(Great-Grand
Father) also. The impact of His Teachings and World predictions is beginning to
be felt in other parts of India too and it would not be surprising if he and his
predictions become internationally known very soon.
Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy wrote in his Kalagnanam that he was incarnation of
Lord Vishnu and would come again as Lord Kalki/Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya
to restore dharma and peace on the earth. And devotees believe that he would
rescue them whenever they plead him; and he will come out from the Jeeva Samadhi
when the blood of thousands of people, who beheaded with frustration when the
calamities reach peak stage, touches his Jeeva Samadhi. (It may be noted that
like Lord Rama came to earth when Lord Parasurama is still in existence, Lord
Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya came to earth while both Lord Parasurama and Lord
Veera Brahmendra Swamy are still on the earth. The date of Sri Veera Brahmendra
Swamy's coming out from Jeeva Samadhi and of Lord Kalki/LordVeera Bhoga Vasantha
Raaya is different).
Some of the highlighted points from the Kalagnanam of Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy
are, according to my calculations, as follows and I may be forgiven if errors
are found in interpretation of Kalagnanam.
1. Lord Kalki/Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya, has taken birth (might be in the
Telugu Year Viswavasu 1965-66) in Andhra Pradesh State, India, who was taken
care by Saints of High Order. He was given complete knowledge of religion,
philosophy and armory by Lord Parasurama, Ashwaththama, Karthaveeryarjuna,
Datthathreya, Sri Sanaari Visweswara Swamy (incarnation of Lord Siva), Acharya
Nagarjuna, Sri Swarna Amara Lingeswara Swamy and other Saints, at Badarikaa
Vanam and/or near to it, in Srisailam forest, in Andhra Pradesh state of India.
Lord Siva gave him a Horse 'Devadatta', a Parrot 'Shuka' and a Sword 'Ratnasaaru',
a Bow 'Karmuka", Akshaya Thooneera with Paasupatha Asthra (a sacred Arrow/
weapon) (would have been given to Lord Kalki/Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya on
22nd November, 2007) and blessings to him for success in his mission. Lord Veera
Bhoga Vasantha Raaya started annihilating the evil from the earth from
09.09.2009. People's fate written by Lord Brahma is ended and, karmaphala (good
and bad results being given by Navagrahas(9 planets)) is directly being
controlled by Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya since 09.09.2009.
2. From the year Pramadhi (1999-2000) droughts, irregular rains, spread of
3 Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya had visited Kanaka Durga Temple at Vijayawada
on 13th April, 2000, and got married in the year Vikrama (2000-2001).
4. Series of Internal explosions and/or Terrorists attacks on Nuclear/Defence
Establishments will take thousands of lives in and around Hyderabad (India) (the
period might be between Kataka Sankranti and Makara Sankranti i.e. between 15th
July and 15th January of particular years) and other places in the World.
According to a prophecy, the penultimate interpretation is, starting from
Chitrabhanu (2002), Dakshinayana period, there would either be some internal
explosions or attack by terrorists on Nuclear and/or Defence Establishments in
and around Gollakonda Region (Hyderabad) and on an ill-fated day (between 13/07
to 12/08 of a particular year), the entire region would be effected by nuclear
radiation and the survived people may have to survive by taking mud mixed with
tamarind. (It is observed the prophecy came true partially and will be completed
in future - There was an internal explosion in Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad
in 2002 and followed years there were internal explosions in some other
organisations). Attacks on other cities also will take place in the said period.
Then Prophet Acharya Nagarjuna (Buddhist Monastery), who is said to have died a
very long ago, will intervene with one of His direct Disciples, distribute
Anti-Nuclear Radiation Ayurvedic medicines and rescue people to the maximum.
They will also give medicines to some fatal deceases like AIDS, Sars, etc.
5. "Prabhava Paarthiva madhye bahu pralaya nischayam. Ananthare Ananda(2034)
madhye..raktapaathau ranaranga bhoome bheebhitsau prapancha stitih". The World
War-II ended in last Parthiva (1945) and Monarchy replaced by Democracy. From
1987-2005, intensity of calamities are raising and, the final World War (The
Armageddon), natural and man-made calamities would make life miserable. In the
Esoteric part of Kalagnan, it is clearly said that the Tsunami of 26/12/2004 is
only a sample of its kind. The forthcoming Earth Quake with Tsunami would change
the Indian East Coastal geological position i.e. from Dakshineswar to Sri Lanka
the sea water would recede about eighty miles thus making the South India a
rectangular shape, and many temples that were submerged earlier like Lord
Anoor's temple (Chariot Driver of Lord Sun) at Konark, Lord Visakheswara Temple
at Visakhapatnam, Lord Veera Bhadra and Lord Bhadra Kaali temples at Motupalli
(near Ongole), Lord Siva and Lord Parvathi (both in Idol form on one base) near
Sriharikota, etc. would be visible.
6. Starting from Ugadi of Parthiva (09-04-2005) the devotees/people may see Lord
Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya either in dhyana or in physical position. He visited
Mahanandi on 04/10/06 and 04/09/2009. Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya visited
temples at Macharla (Lord Chenna Kesava Swamy Temple), Yaganti, SriKaalahasthi
and Kumbhakonam, thrice a day, before 09.09.09. And after that, he has been
visiting the said temples once a day and the moment he stops visiting the said
temples, then the respective temples will automatically be collapsed.
7. Blood bath (in Andhra Pradesh and other States) between Krishna and Godavari
Regions (for partition of A.P. for Telangana, etc., for water, and communal
8. Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya will be crowned at Noon on 26-12-2011 as an
9. According to Kalagnanam, the Third World War ends by 2046 or later (which
will end on a Makara Sankranti Day, when Jupiter in Aquarius Rasi). The year
2012 does not indicate the end of the World, as said by Mayan Calendar, but as
per Kalagnanam severe earthquakes and calamities are indicated in the Telugu
year Nandana (2012-13) that takes millions of lives, and also revival of Mayan
civilization(Mayan people are said to be the Descendants of Viswakarma/Viswabrahmin
community of India, who have flown to North America for some reasons, a long
ago). Possible reason behind the ending of Mayan Calendar on 21-12-2012 is, they
might have noticed the advent of Lord Kalki/Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya,
change of velocity of planets, Stars and Milkyway/Galaxy, and as such they would
have left the Calendar calculations and predictions to our fate. Surprisingly,
it was clearly mentioned about the change of velocity of planets, etc. in
Kalagnanam, and in particular, there is change in the velocity of Jupiter after
Plavanga (2027-28) and suddenly from 2034 Jupiter will transit three Rasis a
10. When Saturn enters the stars Hasta(12/09 to 09/11), Chitta(09/11 to 05/12)
and swathi - drought and floods, major calamities are indicated. Crores of
people die in the same period and/or when Saturn transits the said stars the
11. Peethams like Kanchi, Sringeri, Pushpagiri, etc., would face difficulties
and the Headship will be re-instated to Viswabrahmin community; some miraculous
incidents take place in Kanchi, Sringeri and Pushpagiri. 12. Parusuvedhi
(transmutes metals into gold) will be shifted from Srisailam to
13. Sanjivini Plant (a sacred tree that gives life to the dead) will be found at
Udayagiri Hill, Andhra Pradesh.
14 Lord Siva, at Srisailam talks to devotees and announces about the advent of
Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya. Smoke and fire comes out from Lord Siva's
temple, Srisailam. Water and fire comes from Lord Siva. Nandiswara tears, wages
his tail and makes a clarion call. A crocodile enters the temple of Goddess
Bhramaramba at Srisailam and stays for eight days, cries like a goat and
disappears. An idol sits on temple Garuda Dhwaja and speaks many languages. Lord
Bhirava chants mantras continuously. Strange sounds come from earth. These may
happen before or in the year Nandana (2012-13).
15. Crores of people die in the year Vijaya (2013-14).
16. Millions of horses will come from the caves of Yaganti, to serve the Army of
Lord Kalki, a holy place in Andhra Pradesh State of India.
17. Fury of Kanchi Kamakshi harms South India. A war at Rameshwaram takes place.
18. Divine Idols at Holy places will exhibit various gestures. The idol of
Kanchi Kamakshi will revolve for a while, idol of Bangalore Kamakshi will omit
blood, idols in different holy places talk to people. At Gandaki River,
Salagrama Stones (Divine Stones) dance and talk to people. In another incident,
idols of Lord Vinayaka cries and tears.
19. Lord Vinayaka visits every village and town and chants Veda mantras.
20. Many fake people each claiming as Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya will come.
21. A devastating earth-quake in Suryanandi is indicated.
22. Cow slaughter takes place at Yaganti, Srisailam and Kumbhakonam and clashes
takes thousands of lives.
23. India will participate in a war and the Indian Capital New Delhi will be
bombed, in the year Krodhi (2024-25) the capital will be shifted from New Delhi
to Anegondi (Near Hampi, Karnataka State). And in the same year i.e. Krodhi
(2024-25), the Nellore region will be submerged.
24. 120 temples situated all over India (like Tirupathi) will be dismantled by
Anti-Hindu elements; Kaasi Visweswara temple would be closed for forty days, and
so also Srikaalahasti and Srisailam, Kumara Swamy temple and Tirumala temple for
a week. The sound 'Om(Aum)' will be heard from Kapi Dhwaja when Tirumala was
assaulted and Garuda Dhwaja will be demolished. Ultimately the idols of Lord
Venkateswara, Lord Srikaalahastheeswara, Goddess Kanaka Durga be shifted to
Brahmamgari Mutham and Tirumala will become shelter to wild animals later.
Temples in Karnataka will be harmed by Anti-Hindu women.
25. Projects/Dams that were constructed on River Krishna will be washed away by
flash floods and water would touch the Mukku Pudaka (ornament attached to Nose)
of Goddess Durga", at Vijayawada. 14 cities will be washed away by floods.
26. Kandimallayapalle of Andhra Pradesh State becomes Economic Capital of
27. Birth of Kamadhenu, the divine cow, west to Kanchi.
28. Great Hidden Treasures at 9 temples of Lord Lakshmi Narasimha situated
around Ahobilam, Yaganti, Alampur, Bellamkonda, Srisailam, etc. will be taken
29. Predictions of Brahmins become reverse i.e. their predictions go wrong.
30. Six new diseases take thousands of lives.
31. Blood bath on the banks of Kauveri river takes thousands of lives
32. Bangladesh and Bengal State will be hit by Super Cyclones and floods and
crores of people will die.
33. On a Visakha Amavasya, strange deceases take many lives (may be due to a
34 A pig appears in Mecca Maszid and will be chased by Muslims. It roams here
and there and finally reaches Vijayawada of Andhra Pradesh State in India, where
millions of people die in clashes.
35. When Saturn enters Pisces-harm to Mlechchas is indicated, in
Taurus-Poisonous gas from Northeast takes lives, in Gemini-most of evil persons
are punished.(29/03/2025 onwards for ten years)
36. A comet/meteor will appear in daylight and goes on expanding from north to
south resulting in change of earth's axis and motion thereby people may feel the
Sun is shivering; a male shadow form (of Lord Sun and in another incident, of
Lord Vishnu) is visible in Sun at the time of Solar Eclipse(02.08.2027) in
Plavanga(2027-28), a comet appears for 33 days, probably in the year Subhakrit
(2022-23) or when Saturn in Aries or in Bhadrapada month of the year Kalayukti
37. On 15/03/35 Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya shows/exhibits his viswarupa and
moves with his batallion for war on 30/03/2035. In the year Ananda (2034-35)
Crores of people die and in Rakshasa year (2035-36) there will be destruction in
Western Countries. Most of the evil persons die, and Kali Yuga Dharma ends.
38. In the year Nala on Ashada Sudhdha Poornima( 7/8 June, 2036), the Kalagnan
written on palm leaves will be taken out, from the inner pit where they were
kept by Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy, by Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya. Since
then whatever that was written on them will happen and there will be no
amendments to the fate of people as well of the countries.
39. With severe internal clashes between two Religions, crores of people die,
throughout the world in the years Pingala (2037-38), Kalayukti (2038-39), and
40. Inter-caste marriages will be the order of the day.
41. In Uttharayana Period of a particular year, migration of North Indians to
South India results clashes between North Indians and South Indians, which takes
millions of lives.
42. A devastating earthquake in Addanki(AP,India) and peripherals in the year
2039 (between 24/05/2039 and 21/06/2039) is indicated.
43. There will be no water in River Ganga for 40 days by 2040, in Kasi(Varanasi).
44. For twelve days there will be no water in River Godavari and on 13th it will
be with heavy floods.
45. On 15/16-Feb.2041 (Makha Poornima of the year Roudri (2040-41)) seven Crores
of people die at a time.
46. On 26/27-11-2044, Margasira Suddha Saptami, Rakthakshi(2044-45), in Chennai,
a seven year old Brahmin girl gives birth to a male child who has four hands,
three legs, and a horn on head. The child lives up to 22days and on 23rd the
child declares, Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya's participation, who will
declare The War of Wars (The Armageddon), and dies the same day. The direct war
between the Forces of Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raya and the Evil King Kali will
be started between 19/01/2045 and 16/02/2045. The aftermath will continue upto
2061 and the calamities will be upto 2066.
48. The gopuram at Kumbhakonam will collapse and the idol will be damaged.
49. Clashes between Saivaites and Vishnavites; after that 1,11,000 men cut off
their heads right infront of Sri Pothuluri Veera Brahmendra Swamy's Jeeva
Samadhi at Kandimallayapalle, and later Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy comes out
from the Jeeva Samaadhi.
50. Lord Vishnu gives darshan at midnight on a New Moon day atop Udayagiri Hill
(AP, India) having seen Sudarshan Chakra (Holy disc of Lord Vishnu) people feel
it as a Lunar Eclipse.
51. Hampi(Karnataka) may probably be destroyed by Nuclear Attack.
52. Robots' (or cloned men of nine feet height) participation in war.
53. Lilliputians, so small that they use a ladder to climb plants, will be born.
54. Groups of white crows cry at the borders of villages and towns.
55. The Treasures of Vaali and Sugreeva (Ramayana Dynasty) will be taken out,
and Hanumadramayan (The actual story/history of Ramayan) will come to limelight.
56. Atheism will flourish and adultery and coveting of others' wives will be a
normal breaking of the moral law.
57. A five year old boy reads the Vedas. Another boy makes predictions.
58. India is going to be partitioned. A major division of India, between Vindhya
mountains and Sethu (Rameshwaram, Tamil Naadu), will be ruled by a Warrior, who
is a Commander in Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya's Armed Forces.
59. Right shoulder of Lord Venkateswara's idol will shake and get cracked, and
there will be an earthquake towards right side of Tirumala Hill. All roads
leading to Tirumala will be closed. Tirumala becomes shelter to Wild Animals.
60. Harm to Muslim countries and Christian countries in Pushya month of a
61. On 26/08/2054, i.e. Sravana Bahula Ashtami of the year Bhava (2054-55), many
rivers will be with flash floods and many cities will be submerged.
62. Lakhs of people will be drowned and washed away by flash floods at the time
of a festival on a Sunday(Jul/Aug-2055) at Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.
63. Only 25 Gothras of Vysya community will survive by the Year Dhata(2056-57).
64. On 3rd February, 2058 (Magha Sudhdha Dasami of the year Eswara) all the
countries surrender their Sovereignity to Lord Veera Bhoga Vasantha Raaya, who
will later rule the entire world for 108 years and his descendants about 1000
65. In the year Bahudhanya (2058-59) bloodbath in 25 cities, and calamities are
66. In the year Parthiva(2065-66) people offer poojas to a neem tree that born
in a temple situated north to Karnool (Andhra Pradesh) for a month and later the
said tree omits some poisonous gas and takes thousands of people
67. Incestual relationship will develop between men and women.
68. A cow gives birth to a man at Govindapuram, near Golconda, Hyderabad,India.
(This incident starts the count down to final nuclear explosion/attack on
69. The Brahmins will sink to a low estate and serve other castes.
70. Brahmins will be defeated in a battle with Viswabrahmins
71. Wild animals' roaming in villages and towns is indicated.
72. Two gold swans fly in the sky and sweep around cities and those who intend
to catch them loose their eyesight.
73. Red ants of giant size shall crawl over the earth.
74. A pig gives birth to an elephant.
75. Vijayawada hill will split and the idol of Goddess Durga be shifted to
76. Learning will be traded as a commodity in shops.
77. All the seas will be polluted and oceanic species become extinct.
78. The iron pillar in Ahobilam (holy place in Andhra Pradesh) sprouts sannajaji
(jasminum articulatum) flowers.
79. A direct Disciple of Lord Parasurama and Acharya Nagarjuna, Sri Sanaari
Visweswara and other Sidhdha Purushas (probably Aghori sect), with his Alchemy
will clear the debts of the Country and save from financial difficulties, and
later link all the rivers and save from severe drought.
80. Only 1/7th of the World population will survive by the end of Third World
81. The Ugadi of the year Parthiva, i.e. 09.04.2005, is the starting day of the
Final Judgement sessions and "Avasya manubhoktavyam kritamkarma subhaasubham".
82. The Kalagnana Govinda Vakya no.19 clearly tells that the Freedom Fighter Sri
Alluri Sitha Rama Raju alias Alluri Sri Rama Raju (Andhra Pradesh) disappears
from the warfront (Reasons are best known to the then and present British
Government and to a few of Indian Freedom Fighters(?)). He lived somewhere else
as an unknown Indian.
Besides Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy another four Saints have too written
Kalagnanam. They are 1) Sri Eswari Maha Devi, too in Jeeva Samadhi,
Grand-daughter of Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy, Kandimallayapalle (is also held in
great esteem and is credited with many miracles. Her own Kalagnanam and poems
are also well known) 2) Sri Simhadri Viswanadhachary (popularly known as Sri
Sanaari Visweswara Swamy, born in 1794 A.D.), Palakonda of Srikakulam District,
(is mentioned in Kalagnanam of Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy as incarnation of Lord
Siva, who shown his Third Eye to the people of Chennai (somewhere around 1854
A.D. or so)), is credited with many miracles like transmuting metals into Gold,
150 years ago. He authored a book 'Sanaari Visweswara Samvadamu' that contains
Mantra, Tantra, Yantra, remedies for Curses of Planets, etc., and Kalagnanam,
Alchemy and Ayurveda, 3) Sri Sarabheswara Swamy (popularly known as Sri
Sarabhankalinga Swamy), Udayagiri, 4) Sri Swarna Amara Lingeswara Swamy,
Muppavaram, Prakasam District, all belong to Andhra Pradesh State of India. Out
of the five, Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy's and Sri Eswari Mahadevi Maatha's
Kalagnanam (Prophecies) are available and well known to the people of Andhra
Pradesh. And the rest are accessible to a few. They were written in Telugu and
Sanskrit languages. Sri Sanaari Visweswara Swamy and Sri Amara Lingeswara Swamy
are at Badarikaa Vanam, in Srisailam; Sri Sarabheswara Swamy in Udayagiri, and
give darshan to the believers.
MANTRAS TO ESCAPE FROM CALAMITIES
MANTRA OF SRI VEERA BRAHMENDRA SWAMY
Sri Veera Brahmendra Swamy told that he will give Darshan to whosoever chant the
following mantra for 12,000 times and save from the calamities.
Om hreem kleem shreem sivaaya brahmane namaha (or) Om hreem kleem shreem sivaaya
shree veera Brahmendra swamyne namaha